Saturday, 2 May 2009

01.05.2009 - I rather work today

Its another boring holiday. I was in the plan of sleeping whole day today but it doesn't work. Mom seems to be waking me up with all the hard audible moves. It is 10am I got myself up brushing my teeth and then drinking a big glass of plain water. Looking my empty marble dinning table, I know she is actually waiting for me to offer her a breakfast outside. I gently ask her if she wants to have dim sum or anything, but was replied 'don't know'. Well, this is always women's answer every time you ask them where to eat, where to go and what should we do now. It is in their gene! While waiting for each other's feedback, we ended up watching astro's drama non-stop from 1 episode to another episode. And then I ended up cooking instant noodle. After my meal, I straight walk to my room, took a shower and then back on my bed until 3pm. Seriously, I don't know what is my mom doing but I can hear clearly she is watching TV non-stop. I woke up at 4pm and surprisingly, she is still watching TV. Since no one is occupying my main living room TV, I decided to burn my time watching a DVD which I bought months back. By the time I finish watching, she is no longer busy with the TV. So I took her out with me for a jog until 7.30pm. I wash my car and she is preparing our dinner. As usual, watching TV until 11pm and then back to our room preparing for a rest for another day tomorrow.

Life isn't that wonderful but wonderfool. We know there are many things we can do in a day but because of lazy and incompatible to each other we ended up doing nothing but sitting in our house wasting time with TV. Sometimes I do thought of going out having fun with my friends but leaving her in the house alone, to me is really unbearable. I always put things in reverse and I know this is not going to be good if this would to pro long as I need to look for my own family and my life too. Well, I do think of being single forever but would that be good to me or to her? My life is really like in a small box. I can't run away and I feel no one in this world would rather be with me for what I am and what I have. I am just another boring person, love sticking my ass in the house and need to look after an old lady. What else can I do with all my daily routine and things that cannot be changed? I have a lot of wishes but it never comes the ways I am expecting. Seriously I think I am just another loser. If I am a woman, I will definitely won't fall to a man like 'me'.

No comments: