
I had a great lunch today. Initially I was thinking of having a simple lunch saving up my money but with all the pushes by all my staffs, we ended up having a big delicious lunch in one of the famous Claypot Chicken Rice in Chai Leng Park Butterworth. We walked 300 meters away from our office to reach the shop and was thinking of making a small orders but ended up with several dishes that sum up MYR60 for 5 of us. So, by average we need to spend around MYR13 per head; well I guess it is over spend. Anyway I d

on't have to pay for my portion because my staff refuse to take my money. How wonderful if I have free meals every day for a year. Hahahaha... Look at the picture I attached on. We have 5 head count claypot chicken rice with alot of ingredients, claypot curry fish head and claypot chicken leg. Wonderful... delicious! I bet this meal is putting extra calories and fat in my big tummy. I need to run few more round by tomorrow to burn it out otherwise I am going to be fat little monster. It is so irresistible looking at this picture. Imagine the taste, slightly spicy, sweet, well cooked rice, smooth texture, perfect cooked chicken meat and of course the soft and fresh fish in a great curry gravy. Everyone is having the meal quietly with finger licking good. Forget about KFC, this finger licking good is much worth than KFC! Hahaha.....
No comments:
Post a Comment