I was sitting on my couch thinking again and again, how could a little young lady that I know told me something strange when I called her this evening. Thinking over and over again, I still cannot accept the fact that there are still someone in this world that could risk themselves doing something that they don't really know what it is all about. If someone tells me that they are doing something for good or a bet for business, I still manage to take it but if you would to say, something like meeting someone you don't even know based on a phone call, I think this is damn ridiculous!
I drop a call to my so call 'girl friend' thought of having an evening chat while I was on the way home; as regular, we talk about what we did during the day and then about lunch and so on. And then she started to tell me that she is on the way home, and will be going out again tonight to meet up someone she don't really know who he is. I was like stunt awhile and ask her how could that be? She laugh and says that she received a call from a stranger identified himself as Louis and demanded her to meet up for some discussion. I immediately throw her a question if she know who he is; and she replied to me 'NO'. This is really a silly answer. I asked her if she should reconsider about meeting up with a stranger and she replied; she should meet him up because she cannot recalled if he is her customer since she is on the sales line. That is the most ridiculous answer I ever get from a girl!. She willingly to risk her life just because of eager to know who he is and thinking it is kind of fun to discover it that way. Imagine she is talking it like fun and laughing all the way when she explains to me. I really give up on her, sometimes I wish she grow up and behave maturely but sometimes she is not. Well, woman is like that, whatever they do, it is correct and whatever man did is always wrong. The best way for them to learn is to to experience the pain. they can only learn when they got the hit from the actual situation otherwise they always accuse man are too sensitive and over protecting. Like old people says ' no pain no gain '. Am giving up!

No comments:
Post a Comment