Friday, 31 July 2009

20.07.2009 - My horrible week ahead

This is very strange. I need to backdate all my blog since I have not much time to sit and write what I have gone through all the days. I have being sleeping late night around 2 to 3 am checking reports from all around Asia pacific and at the same time flying to KL twice a week. What a mess! It was a nice week (week 3 of the month of July) with average incoming orders but it never keep me free the whole day as I need to read lots of SOPs and writing lots of WI. I was calm that time until I received a call from my HQ that I need to fly down to KL on Saturday 18/07. I hate traveling during weekend ends because it is my off day. And guess what they just need me to be there for discussion and rehearsal on my up-coming presentation on 22/07. Initially I thought the presentation was just a topic but it become reality. I can't imagine how could an Operation Executive cum Auditor become a trainer / presenter to estimated 40 participants. Do I have any choice? I was quite frustrated when I get to know that I have to fly to KL on Saturday, return on the same day and to be audited by oversea auditor on my operation on coming Tuesday. Yes it is going to be a damn rush week. I travel to KL on Saturday morning, back on the same day, rest on Sunday (not really rest la.. I have to clean my house, check reports, marketing,etc.), busy on Monday getting prepared to be audited, being busy on Tuesday with the auditor, fly to KL again on the same day on Tuesday, stay one night, to have presentation on Wednesday, and return on the same day. And know what, I have tonnes of files on my desk waiting for me to prepare and read to get new seasonal project to kick off.

My trip down on Saturday is really a rush trip. I feel horrible over the day because my company burn my weekend just like that because of small discussion about the presentation. They shouldn't have accept this task since we are not a trainer after all. By the time I reach home it is already 1030pm. Forget about Saturday! Nothing much I have for the day except being working one whole day in KL. As for Sunday, my regular routine goes as usual. Tired, boring and exhausted.
My Monday was terrible. Running through all the files and process flow really makes me tired and frustrated. I have to run thoroughly from A to Z. I finished my work about 1130pm after completing all the touch up before the auditor arrive the next day. My body is getting weak and weak because of lack of sleep. I fall ill since last Friday and my fever fluctuate from time to time. Sometimes I didn't even realised that I am actually sick!

No comments: