Friday, 31 July 2009

22.07.2009 - Rush Hour

Indeed it is my RUSH HOUR on 22nd. I pick up the silly auditor from his hotel, took him straight to my office and begin talking from morning till evening explaining my operation process. In fact I am very stress because I received many calls from my HQ to be more careful and they are expecting zero 'finding' from my side. It is because my HQ got 9 NCR from him. My stress and lack of sleep really makes me weaker and weaker. I was really ill that time but nothing can stop me from talking and working. HQ tells me not to show him that much of things but to me, I play reverse physcology to this auditor. I throw all the files on his desk, tells him 1 by 1, explain to him how I manage the branch, show him data 1 by 1 until he feels strange and confident that everything is in order because I am so daring to show him things than keeping it. We spend 1/2 day in the office discussion and reviewing report and records. By noon, we went out for lunch and then driving him to Taiping to catch up some field work. I am getting weaker. Can you ever imagine, I have being working since last week till late nite non stop and then travel to KL and then talking and meeting with the auditor and then driving him to Taiping from Penang and return within 4 hours. By the time I reach Penang, I can feel my fever is getting worst. I force him to end the audit by 6pm so that I can sit on my desk to glance through my email quickly before I move on to another task. Hundreds of email flew in and due to short of time, I pack my stuff and straight I go to airport to catch my flight to KL that night. My fever was bad and I was hoping that airport authority would able to detect me and stop me from flying but to my disappointment, nothing happen. I called my HQ notifying them on my condition but none was bothering much since no one is willing to take over my place as a presenter aka trainer at Concorde Hotel. I didn't even touch on the presentation slides that I am going to use the next day. I can feel cold and dizzy when I was in the airport, but luckily Panadol was there. Hahaha.... I reach Kl around 1030 and was so happy that one of my friend is at the airport picking me up. She knew that I am very sick because I text her about my condition and my trip to KL. I thought we might want to meet up for a chat but ended up she look after me like a maid / nurse. By the time I reach hotel, it is already 1120pm. I took my shower to fresh up, take my medicine and then reading my mails and slides before I go to bed. During that time, nothing is more important than my bed!

No comments: