I have stop writing blog for weeks; I guess. I tried to make myself available but most of the time I cannot make it or I am too tired to look at my PC. I got lots of things wanna vent out but I don't know where should I start off.
Work is so suck up especially if I need to go out for field work (audit) and at the same time managing other operation issues in the office. I have to rush for those audit reports I performed and following up on daily routine and issues that brought up by my wonderful managers at HQ. Life is really tough. I have to crack my head with lots of work and thinking. I was not in the good mood for the past few days and kept silence while in the office. None of colleague dare enough to talk to me. I have being helping my staffs for many time getting their report checked to make sure what they did is correct, reports meeting time frame, presentable, etc. but now it has become a practise. They won't bother much about their report. They will submit me those incomplete and lousy work and expecting me to screen and amend for them. When I call them and complaint and begin to shout they started to show me anger and faces. I reached my limits and this time I teach them good lesson. I give them a big slap, ignoring them, I show them my face, I ignore their problem, I send those lousy report to client and I let them delay the report until customer lodge complains. Finally they come to me begging for help because customer lodging complain until our big boss. And now I am in the plan to terminate 1 of them as a lesson to others. I am waiting for the right moment. Well, not only that, other than my staff, come 1 'private investigator' from no where being so called deploed by someone from UP there to run around seeing what we are doing down here. He is a young chap whom I know for years but since the day I met him I know he is not an easy person to handle. I lay low when he was around but to my surprise, whatever he says here is totally different than what he told someone UP there. That is why I got lots of question around when he returned to his sugar daddy's lap. Although all those questions are more to political issue that I think is child play, well I still not satisfy with all the trouble both of them gave me! If they are free enough I suggest they go out there and search for more business than playing sand here. It is tough working in this branch especially being sqeueeze like a sandwich man between two warriors; 1 from the UP there and the other who is crazying over power. And all of the 'this and that' comes from small tiny things that is not an issue at all; it is just because they want to show their colors to each other, they use me as a tools to work it out. I am really pissed off with this shit. Imagine, staff gives me problem, staff that travel to Penang spy on us, bosses are playing games and by end of day I am just another asshole that being pushed to initiate the war. While tonnes of work is around me like checking other peoples reports, I have to work like pigs and being slaughtered many times but yet dead. I really sick and tired with those bunch of stupid asshole that playing with politics but blaming others that creating it. They really pay me peanuts but makes me work like donkey!

No comments:
Post a Comment