Thursday, 10 September 2009

10.09.2009 - Sleepy Sleepy Sleepy

What a sleepy day. I slept early yesterday and manage to clocked 8 hours sleep as at yesterday, but strangely I still feel sleepy and tired. What really makes me feel even worst is all the trips that I need to go in this month. KLx3, Singapore and Vietnam. I am so tired of it! Well, there is nothing much I can do since it is already fixed. I wish I can refuse to go.
Working is no longer entertaining to me. Seriously I am getting tired and bored every time I reach my work place. Although I am an executive level and known as head of department in northern region yet I have to cover works from administration, operation and even toiletries? I have to book for my own flights and not allowed to use local administrator's assistant because some political issue. Seriously I have wasted my time more on something that is caused by political issue created by someone that claimed against the political motion. Because of all the mess, now I have to clean up and be the victim of all. Do you think it is still fun to sit there?
It is a rough day especially taking care of all the maintenance and administration issue. I have to search for suppliers, request for quotation, lamination of instructions, improving the toilet things and implementing things that is not belongs to me. Just because of two silly bosses is not getting well to each others, I have to do take charge of my own office rather than sharing the same administration clerk that is assigned to do this job. It is just the post call operation exe but in general I am covering everything that some is not related to my job scope at all. Well our business is pretty slow / idle for the past few days except those client and suppliers that have being giving me problem of postponing their job from one day to another for almost a month. Following up their file is really a tedious task especially making booking, cancelling booking, rescheduling and so on which end of day we are just earning USD139 per intervention. Sometimes I do wish to turn down their request but what else can I do since the task given is tied up by a contract with our global key account management in HK.
Ahh.... it is another boring day. I really need a vacation with a partner that can give me massage, fun and love. I have being checking the weather report for Vietnam and to my disappointment, the temperature there is even more hot than Malaysia. Seriously I don't know how am I going to withstand the heat this end of the month in Hanoi. I hate travelling. I am looking forward for a great leisure this Raya. Hopefully some plan would to prevail rather than sitting in the house doing nothing.

No comments: