Sunday, 6 September 2009

06.09.2009 - May you RIP Ah Boy

It was a tiring Friday and as I mentioned before, the last minute call for meeting on Saturday really mess up my day. However I was so sad when I received a call from my god sister that her brother's son whom I know since he was a little boy involved in an accident on Wednesday evening. I was calm until she sobbing on the phone which gives me goose bump for awhile. Impatiently I ask her if he is okay and was told that he is now critical and may leave anytime. I was shocked and scared. I asked her many question why this could happened but was not being responded clearly because she keep crying when she hear my voice. I want to go to the hospital but with my work on my desk and things to be done, I can't move at all. I was so frustrated and asked where that 'Ah Boy' is but to my surprise he is admitted in Kulim General Hospital; the government owned hospital. Of all the hospitals in Penang, he was admitted in that freaking shit hospital. To me any General Hospital in Malaysia is Suicide Hospital. If you want any one of your relative to die, just send them to any GH in Malaysia during critical moment and your wish will be granted; guaranteed. I talked to my god sister if anyone tried to transfer him to private hospital and was told that they have tried their best but none of the private hospital willing to accept him since his condition is not suitable to be transferred. I was blunt and keep wondering how serious he is until the extend of being rejected. He must be very very serious then. I again call my god sister to ask what is really happening and was told that his blood pressure is not stable and he has being unconscious since the day he admitted. I was told that he hit a car from rear; when a stupid fucking brainless bitch took a U turn at the Kulim Kilang Lama Shell station and switch lane without noticing there is a bike coming from the back. I guess her puasa really dried up her brain or maybe she had a pig brain. I heard that her car bumper was badly damaged by Ah Boy's head when he unable to completely stop his bike when that fucking bitch switch her lane. To worsen the case, Ah Boy is suspected not securing / did not tie his safety helmet when he is riding his bike. He is totally unconscious after the incident and was sent to nearest hospital after that. His BP was stable as at that time but was told that he is going to a very serious brain damage because of the big impact on his head. They suspected there is an internal bleeding in his head but to my surprise, the hospital did nothing except putting him in ICU and look after by an assigned nurse. Then was told that he is sent to Seberang Jaya Hospital during midnight, a night after although they knew he is in critical condition. And to worsen the case, he was transferred back to Kulim GH at midnight 3am where his BP drop drastically to below 30. When my god sister called me that time, his blood pressure (BP) is fluctuating from 30 to below 10 which is not really a good sign. I never give up and tried to call as many hospital as I can but none was entertained. My hand was shivering while I talked on the phone and 3 hospitals that I called responded that there is nothing much they can do except advising us to remain Ah Boy at the GH. Initially I thought they reluctant to accept because of reliability or status; but was explained that with his low BP, it will harm him more than helping him. He will die anytime during the transfer because of the inconsistent BP level, unless if his BP is stable at 80 to 90 (normal human being is 120). After I put off the phone for awhile, I received a call from my god sister again but this time, they told me that he is about to go and his parents decided to take him back home since nothing much can be done. I feel useless at all and was so angry that time why no one tells me about this the day he involve in the accident. Why only on Friday after almost 48 hours? Another call came in after half an hour and this time it is over. He passed away after days of struggling. I was so down that time and was hoping his parents and sibling are okay. I know their family years back and through out the years, I have notice that Ah Boy have being very wild since he was a little boy. Nothing was done and no one seems to guide them through because both parents are busy with work and worst of all they separated years back leaving these children behind, having improper guidance and quality family time. I am not pointing fingers but I think the death is not only caused by himself but was his parents negligence to provide them a proper guide, teaching and love. Well, it is too late to say anything now but I do hope that the remain sibling; 2 daughters and 1 son would be able to learn from this lesson and grow up wisely. Although both parents are now finger pointing for the death of their son, but I hope they realised the cause and begins to do something to the remaining children they have rather than going through the same path of the lost once. May you rest in peace Ah Boy.

No comments: