Day 2 is quite stressful. I woke up at 830am in Malaysia = 730am in Vietnam and have some lousy breakfast at 10th floor. I was so disappointed with the cafe as there is nothing to eat except bread, butter, jam, fruits, beacon, sausages and eggs. I was shocked when I reach the restaurant but with empty stomach, you'll whack anything served on the table.
Weather was pretty nice that day, no sun, windy and slightly cloudy. I returned to my room getting myself ready and headed down to ground floor waiting for my client to pick me up. Well, they are very punctual; pick me up sharp at 830am and took 45 minutes drive to reach the destination. Horrible moment starts! My audit was smooth during the opening in the presence of 3 auditees (1 Sri Lankan and 2 Vietnamese) and 1 colleague from Ho Chi Minh. Opening meeting was pretty smooth as everyone is listening and responded positively. Just that communication is really a barrier when trying to ask around / interviewing their staffs. Strange; they look exactly like us but language wise we cannot communicate at all.
My managed to finish my audit by 630pm. I stress was instantly released after the audit. When I walked out from the office, it was like huh.... I am free from everything. But to my surprise, it is already dark out there at 630pm local time. It was windy and wet as it rains an hour ago. I look at my phone and noticed several missed call and SMS. I was not aware that Vietnam was hit by typhoon a day before and condition at that time was under alert. Well, I was too busy and worry about my work and food that is why I didn't even bother much about this. In fact the affect area was in central of Vietnam and not northern area where I am working. Who cares anyway...After all the stressful day, we have wonderful dinner at one of the well known Vietnamese restaurant. Ya... they told me it is famous, how would I know it is famous or not right? wuahahaha. I had 4 glasses of beer. Wonderful! The meal was regular to me as most of the dishes is more alike to Malaysian Chinese cuisine. Well, I have great meal for the day at least. I returned to my hotel around 9pm and took my hot shower. It was a great rest after all. I surf net, play games and trying hard to relax. Nice.. very nice night I have.
Weather was pretty nice that day, no sun, windy and slightly cloudy. I returned to my room getting myself ready and headed down to ground floor waiting for my client to pick me up. Well, they are very punctual; pick me up sharp at 830am and took 45 minutes drive to reach the destination. Horrible moment starts! My audit was smooth during the opening in the presence of 3 auditees (1 Sri Lankan and 2 Vietnamese) and 1 colleague from Ho Chi Minh. Opening meeting was pretty smooth as everyone is listening and responded positively. Just that communication is really a barrier when trying to ask around / interviewing their staffs. Strange; they look exactly like us but language wise we cannot communicate at all.
My managed to finish my audit by 630pm. I stress was instantly released after the audit. When I walked out from the office, it was like huh.... I am free from everything. But to my surprise, it is already dark out there at 630pm local time. It was windy and wet as it rains an hour ago. I look at my phone and noticed several missed call and SMS. I was not aware that Vietnam was hit by typhoon a day before and condition at that time was under alert. Well, I was too busy and worry about my work and food that is why I didn't even bother much about this. In fact the affect area was in central of Vietnam and not northern area where I am working. Who cares anyway...After all the stressful day, we have wonderful dinner at one of the well known Vietnamese restaurant. Ya... they told me it is famous, how would I know it is famous or not right? wuahahaha. I had 4 glasses of beer. Wonderful! The meal was regular to me as most of the dishes is more alike to Malaysian Chinese cuisine. Well, I have great meal for the day at least. I returned to my hotel around 9pm and took my hot shower. It was a great rest after all. I surf net, play games and trying hard to relax. Nice.. very nice night I have.

No comments:
Post a Comment