Sunday, 8 November 2009

07.11.2009 - My Baby Cactus

If we talk about flower or plant, I am one of those who don't really like to have 1. Since I was told that cactus plant may help to prevent some evil spirits disturbance; yes this time I am a bit superstitious, I've decided to get one to place it in my office. According to some old people, we should get some cactus that is big in size and place it at the outside of the house / office. In view of my office area, I cannot have 1 big cactus right outside my office because, anything that is placed outside / beyond my office door, it may get stolen within a minute time. So I planned to get one mini cactus which can actually landed on my desk as decorative item at the same time preventing something that it should prevent from. While we are driving down to Butterworth as usual on every Saturday, we came across a flower yard owned by a Chinese family. It is a huge yard completely with all types of flower, decorative items, erotic plants and of course what we are looking for; cactus. Those tiny, colourful plant and pots does catch my attention despite being an ignorant to flower / plant since young. I was amazed with the colourful flowers that makes me feel fresh and cheerful. I was telling my mom, "I like this, I like that one, I want to buy those, We should have that one, etc.". It is like I am going insane with those flowers around. We both head straight to the cactus section and begin screening those tiny cute baby cactus lying on the table. My fingers keep pointing non stop from left to right and keep on saying 'I like this one' & 'I like that one'. So, we end up purchased 2 little baby cactus and some accessories like decorative mini pots, fertilizer and colorful small stones that act as decorative items in the pot. Everything cost me MYR31.00 just for 2 damn cactus. I really can't believe it. That small 2 little cactus cost me MYR31.00???? Ah.. man.. I was so busy all day long with the cactus; watering it, taking photos and carrying it in and out from my office and house. Seriously I am wondering how long is this going to last. wuahaahaha... I am going to place it permanently in my office and should stop loving plants otherwise mom will take this opportunity to plant more plants in my house.

1 comment:

Lanny said...

eh brother... dun water too much hoh.. wait yr cactus mati like mine... my previous cactus all mati kudasai.. then got this whole new ones... hopefully will survive longer..