After all the fancy about my baby cactus and whole day outing, we then back home resting after our dinner in Chai Leng Park. Since we are so free and there is nothing much in the TV, we decided to make Non-Baked Cheese Cake which is supposed to be made on the following day. With all the ingredients ready, we can't wait for the next day since we are so boring sitting at home nothing to do. Mom was a bit lazy with her Astro, so I took the lead to prepare those ingredients such as defrosting the cream cheese and butter, crushing the biscuits and getting all tools together. Strange, it is already 930pm and by right at this hour, we should have rest and watch TV but instead we are making cake! I have Oreo Cheese Cake recipe but what I want is something with strawberry so I just browse in the net hoping to have something easy that I can embedded in the recipe. I manage to get one and with small modification, I got it done within 1 hour. Take a look at the pictures I attached. We are planning to have a small cake but ended up the big size cake.

4 comments:
Wow, great piece, you're good! taking any order?
ooooh... i m so proud of you... they look very nicely done. Kudos...
E Chic;
Not at this moment... I am from Penang.. you can order from my SIFU at MinistryofDessert. She commented on my masterpiece too..
E Chic is from where? Spore? If so, can order from me.
Post a Comment