Mom was not at home today; and it is my TV day. After months away from my DVD collection, now it is time for me to watch it since mom is away conquering the TV. Unfortunately I was scheduled to travel with my staff to KL that day around 1pm for Monday meeting. I begin my day with jogging, paying my mom a visit (in temple) and then back home watching DVD at home. As my schedule is tight and my time was taken mostly at the temple while visiting mom, I only manage to watch 1 movie but did not able to finish it. Well, we started our travelling around 2pm and pull over at Ipoh for our favorite Indian cuisine; Samy Restaurant. This is the one of the best Indian Restaurant in Malaysia I ever have. The dishes are fresh, tasty and unique. None of the Indian stall in Malaysia can beat this Samy's curry. The curry chicken, curry mutton and curry shark is so wonderful especially with the papodom and vegetables. We took our sweet time to finish this wonderful dish before we continue our journey around 5pm. I lost my TV day but earn back with wonderful Samy's Curry!
Wednesday, 18 November 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment