I was figuring out what I am supposed to do since yesterday but ... I did nothing except being doing some regular things. Mom was away to Terengganu for her sister's son's wedding dinner and I was left alone in the house conquering everything owned to me, especially TV. 2 weeks before I was like planning to go have fun with friends in the pub, watching movies in cinemas, banging girls, having late night supper, going coffee with friends, etc. but when it comes to reality, I mean the day I should make it real, I did nothing. I spend whole day today at home, doing nothing, watching 1 DVD, washed my car and surprisingly I woke up at noon. I was walking in and out from my room to living room then to car porch thinking what I should do today but at the end of the day I did nothing. I didn't even clean the house or go out looking for food. I cook instant noodles for my lunch and dinner. And now I am in the washroom settling down at the toilet bowl doing some stupid business while typing my blog. I was pushing myself hardly to go out have fun but raining really makes me think twice as I just washed my car an hour ago. I put on my jeans and was thinking of going out looking food but before I manage to put on my shirt, the rain started. Walking out from my room half naked straight to my kitchen and again begin to cook instant noodle. Seriously I am sick of instant noodle now. No matter how I will be going out later; should it rain, snow (like it is going to happen!) or whatever, I am going out! Although I have 2 to 3 more DVD that I haven't watch still I think it is time for me to go out at least drive around just to make me feel great than sitting at home all the time. Damn it is a very boring weekend. Yesterday, it is a public holiday and I again I did nothing! Worst of all, I went to office to complete my work. What a silly!
Saturday, 28 November 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment