Sunday, 29 November 2009

29.11.2009 - Idiot Mgmt.

How would you feel if you are working with someone that directly show you he has no more trust on you just because you are trying to explore your task that involve his favorite staff? I really sad to have this kind of silly manager but what can I do except looking for other opportunity. To me, what for working with someone that don't appreciate you right? I am just exploring option and trying to highlight her about the task she channelled to me without considering the cost and income that not profitable at all comparing to the one we have . Instead of earning big money, I was forced to take it by postponing other task and perform the task she gives me without considering about revenue and our availability. Despite explaining and reminding her for couple of time since early of the year yet nothing was seen improving. What I know is, she have strong back-up from his superior who is good in protecting her no matter what happen. I was proposed to use her baby but the next day I was given a big slap for asking for her baby's help. Not being able to support on that day only, I was forced to provide monthly schedule that has nothing to do with it at all. Reason? Just because he/she wants to dig things and bomb me because I putting a stand that all tasked to be arrange by right should ask our availability before committing. To add on, I am proposing to use their baby that is why they choose to attack me then solving problems. Years I am working under their umbrella and yet no improvement I see on them. They keep ask us to change and adopt to new challenges but to them they remain the same as before. Never listen to people's opinion, people's problem and people's concern. What they know is revenge, killing people, torturing people and fighting for their babies right although they did it wrongly. Well, at least I feel good vomiting all this out than keeping it inside me. They are the type who ask for RESPECT not earning their RESPECT. People force to respect them and scare of them because they use forces to make things works. Shame on them at that age. Hope GOD is great and show them the right way when they grow older.

No comments: