What a day. I have to rush for my day trip again to KL. Yesterday was a bad day for me. Flu and headache attack me badly yesterday evening making my day miserable. I was trying to sleep early but the headache was so killing and keep me awake until 2am. Worst of all I have to wake up at 5 am. I am now at the airport feeling sleepy and tired. Luckily the headache is away otherwise I don't know how am I going to through today. I feel awkard and really need rest or sleep for entire day. I really don't know when will I have that previleage. I think something is very wrong with my body and I really don't want to know what is happening. Living in normal condition is much better than knowing you are not well. Believe me!
Posted using my iPhone
Monday, 18 January 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment