I tried many ways to get along with this old lady but we never along all the time. Initially I agree i am a bad temper person but although I try to be patience but the environment doesn't seems to improve. I look at her and keep thinking what is wrong with us. Then I realize she is the problem maker. I think this is womans character; when you give ways they try to win over you and take advantage on you. I asked old friend of mine if he did have this kind of problem and he says common. The only solution is just stay low, quiet and give ways. Because if you try to solve or retaliate then she will not stop instead making things worsen. Strange is even if I give way she is acting bossy and showing me her tantrum. I really frustrated! Like today. I went to office to clear off old files, this old lady join me half way but was unhappy something I don't know. What I know is she is throwing thing on the floor purposely, mumbling, playing music with her notebook loudly despite my radio is turned on, walk out from the office purposely for couple of times and so on. I heard some from an old man that if woman behave like this man should just keep quiet and stay calm. Never fall to their trap or make them even worst. So I choose to keep quiet but she attack me and says why I am bad mood and act strangely. Honestly I don't know what is happening but I remain silent for few more mins. Well it makes her more mad. We ordered food for lunch and just to show me she is not happy, she refuse to have her lunch. I really speechless. Well you choose to be like that so enjoy it lo. It is not my stomach why bother? Well strange is she is not my girlfriend but colleague. No wonder she is still single until now.
Posted using my iPhone
Sunday, 17 January 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment