Sunday, 24 January 2010

22.01.2010 - Should I happy for the Promotion

While I was in the battle field today in the factory; I received couple of short messages (SMS) and phone calls from my fellow colleagues. I was greeted and congrats by them for sudden on my promotion to asst.manager. I was like... huh??? so??? I was told since last year end that they might promote me but the waiting period really makes me give up waiting and was expecting it was only a empty promises. In fact I have being handling the task equivalent to that post for almost a year so not a big deal to me. I was asked to appreciate it and feel happy with it. Seriously I feel nothing the whole day except being mad meeting up that idiot fellow in the factory who challenge me something they he doesn't know. I was invited for dinner by my ex-boss but I turn him down since I was tight with my audit schedule. When I return home, I told mom about this and she is like... huh? is it? good lo.. and things goes as normal. In fact is true, there is nothing special to feel happy about. I have to eat, sleep and work the next day too so what a big deal after all? I believe everyone is going to throw me more things to do! Damn!

No comments: