Thursday, 28 January 2010

28.01.2010 - Invisible Frustration

How would you feel if someone saying something brutally to you without considering how you feels? I was frustrated and put up a call with everyone I knew in the management team to lodge my dissatisfaction. I even call for a demotion after being humiliated in front of someone lower rank than me. But I never expect that HE apologize to me the next following days after being alerted by one of his very close colleague pertaining to my dissatisfaction. No doubt it is a genuine and sincere intention but something that have being thrown out somehow cannot be retrieved or forgotten except learning to forgive and forget. Yes I choose to forgive and forget than having grudge against him. Without him I won't be able to sit there for years and have the opportunity to hold such important seats and responsibility. Although he is someone that most of us hate to deal with, but to me he is really an idol to me despite being sarcastic sometimes. Well, I guess this might be the only options to get success and recognized; who knows... My day was pretty messed up. Too much of confidence will probably drags you to loop holes sometimes. I was followed by a trainee today which I wish he could take over my task effectively and professionally but unfortunately he is too much consecutive. He only accept things within his territories and reluctant to accept newbies and opportunity. I guess I have projected a tough and too much of challenges on this task that is why none of them willingly to take over and learn to accept it. I am tired but I do love to hang out once a while from the office to release my stress and look around. My work is really tying me up and I have skipped my work out / exercise since 2 months back. My will to loose weight seems to varnish away and fats are seems to develop every part of me. I am so sick of it!

No comments: