Seriously I don't know what I am suppose to do and what I wish to have. Having well paid is really nice and enjoyable but taking up the responsibility is really a pain in the ass. I am working regularly and keeping up with something new everyday. Although the work load seems to be bearable still, I wish to have greater challenge than what I have now. But what I want was again conflict to something that I did not wish to have; to be transferred to HQ. I just don't know why I love staying at where I am staying now. I just don't like shifting and getting to a new place, adopting the new culture and trapped in the congested town. It is true that to have a greater challenge and opportunity, I need to be transferred to the main office but looking into what I like and dislike I am so sure that I rather hold what I have in the past than getting a new role in my company. I love to stay and be the way I am currently than changing it to a new environment. Mom was second factor as she is difficult to get adopted to new place and she is pretty well attached to some hospital that needs regular check up from time to time. I am so speechless sometimes when my big boss calls me and ask me when am I going to go shift over. He even threaten to find someone to replace me in HQ if I refuse to do so. Hate working in this company. 12 years really too long to get my ass out from there. Hope new life gets in soonest possible
Tuesday, 23 March 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment