Sunday, 4 April 2010

26.03.2010 - Pushing the LIMIT

Wosshhh... As I expected, it is a very tough weeks for me. I was assigned to support my boss in Shah Alam for almost a week and then another 4 days in Bangi for training. Everything was unplanned and it is going to be tough for me since I need to drive and then back to Penang and then drive back again to KL the next following day. My days was going smoothly except lack of sleep and rest. Main factor for that is change of sleep place. My last day was pretty well and was so happy to go back home early and rest to fullest. Unfortunately my day turn sour when I lost my way back to Penang. I was trapped in the heavy jam right after I embarked from Kota Kemuning. To make it even worst, the only road that I know how to go back was then closed for some reason which forces me to go off another road which I am not familiar with. I drove all away searching for next exit / interchange but all interchange was heavily jam. I drove straight hoping for another exit but I end up at someone known as LDP Highway. I was totally lost. I tried to make U-turn but none of the road allows to do it except drive straight and search for next interchange. I was trapped in that LDP for almost 2 hours driving straight ahead after the toll cashier told me the only way to exit to North-South Highway is to drive straight ahead without making any turn but this is going to take sometimes. By the time I am out from there and entered into North-South Highway, it was 9pm. My stomach is freaking hungry but I was not in the mood to eat. Luckily Jesmin bought me some bread otherwise I have to search for food along my way. I shot straight without making any stop about 140 to 180kph hoping to reach home before 12. I really need rest and sleep. Strange is, the traffic condition on the highway is pretty pack. Usually at that hour, there should be less car but on that day, alot of cars heading to north. Weather was good except at Ipoh with heavy rain that forces all cars to move slowly than it should be. I was still on the speed mode but reducing it to 110 to 120kph. I finally reach home at 12pm. I enjoy the drive from KL to Penang as there is 1 car tagging along speeding at the same mode as mine non-stop creating the tense and feels of keeping up on track. It is a nice drive but tiring. Unpacked my stuffs that night and went on bed around 1am.

No comments: