Yeah... really April Fool! I was on the bed whole day! Very weak; probably caused by the high fever! I am on MC and cannot even think of a thing properly. What I know is rest, sleep and sleep. My throat is very bad condition; food are tasteless while anything that goes through my throat makes me cough. I feel cold and drowsy. I was given antibiotics, paracetamol and cough syrup and was asked to sleep more to get better. According to doctor, if the fever persist, I need to do blood test! Huh? for what? Well she refused to comment further but ask me to pay her a visit if the fever remains the second day. Well, I can no longer think that much because I am so tired and weak. What I know is eat, sleep and sleep. I took my medicine and again back on my bed sleeping. Next thing I know, my eyes are swollen probably the reaction of the antibiotic and paracetamol. I just don't care that much and continue to sleep. I visited the doctor the next day and was glad that the fever subside. I was forced to continue with the antibiotic but supplemented with anti-allergic tablets to prevent my eyes swollen. Well, I am getting better and better then. My day was great although there is still slight of body aching especially by back bones and joins. Hope everything gets well then.
Sunday, 4 April 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment