Sunday, 4 April 2010

31.03.2010 - I am DOWN! Mayday!

By right, early Sunday is my work out and cleaning day but for that particular Sunday, it is my travelling day. I was assigned to attend 1 of the compulsory course in Bangi for 4 days. Strange is it starts on Sunday! Brilliant asshole! In the course itself, it teaches all of us to spend more time with our family but it start on our family day! Silly!

Usually training would be fun, informative and relaxing but the one I am in is damn stressful. We were given assignments and forced to perform presentation under distress condition. Handphone and notebook is strictly prohibited. Everyday presentation in front of public is really a stress things to do. I tried to sleep early but doesn't seems to work. The course finishes at 930pm and with other things that I need to do after that (e.g. shower, preparing presentation, checking my emails, etc.) it ends up sleeping at 2am. I tried to work out for something to release my stress by going to the gym but it does not work at all. Well, course ended on Wednesday 4pm and I was so glad that it is now over. Putting aside the big project I need to do, I try to make myself happy and enjoying the trip back. I rushed to the airport hoping to change my flight schedule earlier instead of 945pm. Unfortunately it was rejected by the counter and forces me to sit and wait. I check my email, chatting and surf nets during these hours hoping to get things done otherwise I have to do it at home. I check in at 8pm and was told it was delayed to 1015pm. 30 mins, well I take it! But after half an hour, the flight was then delayed until further notice. That really make me pissed off! I hooked up my notebook again to check emails and so on just hoping to get rid of the additional time that can make me angry and mad. However my patience burst off when nothing was announced at1045pm. By 11pm I was on the plane but again was announced the plane was on refuelling process and might take approx. 20 mins. With all the safety briefing and so on, the plane only took off at 1130pm. Blow me off! I finished my class at 4pm and reach home at 130am. If I drive, probably reached home around 830pm. With all the stress and lack of rest, I was down that night with high fever. The fever was very bad and last for 2 days with body-aching, soar throat and cough. I hate travelling!

No comments: