Years being alone and yet to know what is going to happen in future. I tried to get myself a partner but hard to find the one. Neighbor and mom was desperate and worried about me getting old but yet to get another part of my life. They manage to find one for me and we have click to each other pretty well so far except several misunderstanding. I guess it is because I have being alone all the years which makes me feel strange when someone is tagging with me while having movie and shopping. Lot of hiccup when talking to her while communication is seems to clash most of the time. I still remember the very first time I fall in love when I was 19 where everyday is heaven while my heart feels uneasy all day long hoping to see and touch her. But for this time, I just feel normal and worried. I just don't know why this could happen. I hope things goes well and to have a happy long after with her.
I wish whoever disappointed after discovered I am attached would be able to accept it and begin their own new life. I am not into anything but looking forward for some quality life and happy family. I did not accept any of you is not because you are imperfect or physically abnormal; but I am not the right person for you or would be the right person to give you what you want. Trust me, you deserve someone better that able to gives you all his loves. Be strong and stay sharp okay? There are many more good guys out there waiting for you. Good luck.

No comments:
Post a Comment