Sunday, 11 April 2010

12.04.2010 - ON or OFF?

Sometimes I feel strange having a partner that only wish to be listened but never want to listen. We have being having couple of quarrel since the day we know each other about 2 weeks back and now I have doubt on our relationship. It seems not working at all where I am the only one tolerating while the other is just taking advantage. I am not superman and how could I understand what she wants if she did not explain? Strange aren't they? When I try to help, it was rejected without any reason; When I offer to comfort her when she was in difficulties, again was rejected without any explanation; NOW I am in the problem, I approach her to talk and vent out my dissatisfaction but was rejected left without any message. Hey what the HELL is this? This seems to be 1 way communication! I take this as 1st failure.. I am going to give up once it reach 3rd failure... I am not going to be a puppet pretending good and keeping all to myself rather than sharing with the one I love.

No comments: