Sunday, 2 May 2010

01.05.2010 - Complicated Heart

Having the thought that being loved is gifted and glamours. Every man in this world would love to be loved by girls but in reality none of them know the pain when comes to choosing the 'right' 1. I thought I was cool and good in handling such situation but up to date, I just realised I am another useless guy that really poor in handling women. I would rephrase to... 'choosing the right 1'. Mom and I was on the same track that it is time for me to start my own family. In fact if she (mom) did not decides to look after my sister in SG (during her confinement), I don't think I am eagerly searching for 1. I was actually being indirectly asked to have one just to make her feel better since she is not around me for months. Probably too much worry about me alone at home.


Having 1 is now really a big headache to me. It is not the new partner that gives me problem but the surrounding woman that makes me feel irritating and confused. I received a call yesterday from someone who really in love with me. She was crying on the phone and expressed her hunger for my love. I was so touched and sad for her sadness. I did tried to work along with her but our character and attitude is totally not matching at all. Woman are great, they can just cry and make you feel sad and regret for what we have done even having a new partner. Once I reached home, again I was bugged by someones wife that she really in love with me. This is so ridiculous! A married woman deeply in love with me? I was very mad at her and told her to back off and leave me alone. She explained to me her problem with her husband and having to know me is gifted. She said she has being missing me since day one she met me at Ipoh when I perform an audit. I really wish I can comfort her but I afraid getting close to her will make things even worst! Although I want her to be my friend but it leaves me no choice but to stay far away to prevent some misunderstanding happened. Especially getting her husband involve in it. Well, i can just say sorry and leave her alone. So I thought it was all for the day but at night when I online (Internet) I was again approached by another friend of mine who is actually my colleague from KL. She was in the thought that I am still with her after her proposal to be her boy friend. She is a nice little girl but to me long distance relationship is not workable at all. I am a person who love to be loved and touched. I like to talk and borrow a shoulder to cry on although I am a MAN. With that distance I doubt I can stay patience waiting. I clear off all her doubts via SMS and she was not happy and down after that. Seriously what is happening to me? Is it so difficult to make people understand and to think what I want? I really fed up with all this relationship things. I feel comfortable being alone and free from all this trouble. I do love all of them but there are obstacles that really torn us apart. It is not I purposely don't want to consider at all. I just want them to understand me. If you really ask me to choose 1, I really do know who is my best candidate but things just don't work well. What can I do?

No comments: