Sunday, 9 May 2010

09.05.2010 - Money IS everthing

There goes my MYR450 for 3 types of medicines which my mom has regularly. I cannot understand why must these medicines being so costly as it is meant to help and improve human life. Aren’t they should be at reasonable price instead of being so extremely expensive? I cannot imagine how these poor people are going to suffer if they have no money to get these medicines to sustain. Humans are barbarian. They live and they kill in all ways. Despite having the thought money is not everything but still these medicines are put on stores with high prices just like killing people. Luckily I earn a lot otherwise I just wonder how I am going to keep my mom alive until now. Some says I should start visiting government hospitals since they disburse good medicine which is subsidized by the government. I wish to get it from them but to run all over again seeing a new doctor, explaining the whole scenario and might probably getting new recommendation for new medicines instead of the one she is taking; I don’t think I would like to take all the risk again. I have seen many patients in the general hospitals which have to go through the hassle of waiting, testing new medicine and worst of all getting being experiments by those trainee doctors. I am not going to let my mom being a ‘white rats’ / experimental items. Well I was born to be such, so there is nothing much I can do or choose. Anyway feel great when I can do something for my family.

No comments: