Finally, I have ended my new relationship today. After all the lies she creates, I thought of leaving it behind and start all over again. I intended to leave but with her persuasion, I take another challenge to be with her after she cried and cried on the phone claiming she misses me alot and cannot leave me. After all the argument, we seems to start talking last 2 days and yesterday I asked her if she wants to see me and was replied yes. I pick her up after work and headed back home. She was busy watching TV while I took my bath and dinner. Things seems normal where we talk and jokes. She hugs me before I send her back home but the hug was pretty odd. She never hug me before by herself unless I ask for it. But this time she hug me instead. It was a warm and strong hug I ever have from her. Today morning, I received multiple SMS from here saying she miss me so much. Then when I reach office, she MSN me and say she miss me again and again. And after hours, she begin messaging me something strange. She say she did not sleep whole night because she is very sad that her parents scolded her when she reached home yesterday at 1am. As far as I know the whole house was so dark and everyone is already slept when I sent her back home. Well, she continues to message me that her parents was not happy that she dates me. She added that she was questioned by her father who she is going out with, name, age, from, work, etc. and to my surprise, she told me her father prohibits her from seeing me again because I am hokkien Chinese with surname TAN. According to her, Hakka Wong and Hokkien Tan is not suitable to be together and she should not go out with me at all. Well, this sound strange because all the time, she is the one telling me her parents would never want to know who she is dating with. In fact she also did mentioned that her parents do encourage her to date friends. Well, I don't know what is happening; probably she complaint too much of things about me to her parents which makes them hates me OR she is just creating stories to leave me. For my opinion, I think she created all this stories to keep me away from her. Even my friend teaches me to use parents disagreement to call off our relationship since she have being crying and lying. Well, things are now over and I feel more released than having the silly partner that act strangely. I believe she has mental problem or probably too childish. Hmm... I rather take the small pain than deep pain later part. Lives goes on huh?
Thursday, 13 May 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment