Friday, 14 May 2010

15.05.2010 - Unexplanable Doubts

Its tough when comes to unbearable pain deep in my heart. I was tough and positive whenever it comes in relationship. But this time I was not. But of course it is not as severe as my first love. Well, not a big deal after all being fooled by someone. The only matter now is how long can I stand this and to stand up and face it. Hitherto, I still cannot figure out why this could happened. With love and boundless I have poured to her yet she is not satisfy with it and created lots of lies and excuses to repeatedly hurting me. I've shared this pain with 1 one my friend and was quoted she is mentally ill. "No wonder at the age of 27 still single". It make sense though! Its time to wake up and start over rather than missing someone that not worth to think off and wait for.

No comments: