Seriously I don't know what the hell am I doing. Somehow I just miss my ex girlfriend so much. I did not add her in my friendster but quietly searched for her name and account thru my sister's account. I am looking at her beautiful pictures with broken heart. I keep asking myself what have I done wrong that causes her to leave me without any reason / explanation. I was blunt that time when she says she want to leave me and just make friends with me. I was frustrated that time and disappeared from her world. Despite having tough time begging and calling her parents to ask for sympathy, yet to no avail. Now what I can do is looking at her happy wedding photos and how she enjoy her marriage life with kids. The unbearable pain was so strong and reminds me the past on how we go thru the happiness together. I wish the world could turn back and I will do my very best to win her heart back and marry her. It seems that I am really a loser when comes to relationship. Nothing seems working for me all the time. I guess I have too much stress and sadness which causes me to rethink about my past. It is very sad to be alone and lonely. Especially when you need someone to talk to and a shoulder to cry on.
Wednesday, 19 May 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment