It is a tiring day. I was summoned to Shah Alam office to assist the on going final audit ISO17020. Due to cost cutting, I was asked to manage my travelling at the most economic way. I searched the budget airlines but none of them is cheaper than driving. So I have to plan driving than flying. Luckily I was asked to bring along another staff of mine otherwise I have no choice but to drive my car. Day was smooth as I planned except receiving plenty emails that I need to follow up. We thought of starting our journey after lunch but with all the emails, we end up at 3pm and I have to check and reply my email while in the car. Battery went flat after and hour and forces us to stop by at the TAPAH RnR to fill up our stomach and charging my notebook. I stop working after that when I start to get dizzy looking at the notebook. We reached KL around 8pm (if I am not mistaken) and headed straight to my God sister's brother's stall hoping to have nice Bak Kut Teh. Unfortunately the stall is close which leaves us no choice but having another bak kut teh right opposite the shop. Yucks!!! the most horrible bak kut teh I ever taste. We were so tired after late dinner. Check-in into hotel and fresh up with shower. We chat for few hours before my colleague went on deep sleep. He is very tired since he is the one driving from Penang to KL. I was praying hard that he is not that snoring type but unfortunately he snores the whole night until I stay awake till morning. I tried to close my ear with pillow but the snore is damn loud. I wish I can just squeeze his nose and slap him. Grrhhhh....
Sunday, 23 May 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment