I was so tired. I just don't know why I woke up at 10am instead of having more sleep to patch up what I lost 2 days back. I feel so sleepy, tired and uncomfortable. I don't feel like talking at all. Mom was happy to see me and reminding me that we need to go shopping to get our monthly groceries. I was so tired and though of telling her I don't feel like going out but looking at her, spending whole week at home and eager to go out, I have no choice but to force myself to be strong and energetic. Just that I am so speechless (don't feel like talking at all). Our trip out was silence and stay on our objective. We shop at Carrefour, wet market and then headed to her friends house just to keep her happy for the day. I was so tired and slightly dizzy. After having our dinner back home, I was early back on my bed around 11pm and went in deep sleep after that.
Sunday, 23 May 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment