Unbelievable; I was asked to attend my HQ audit which I am not related to. Anyway it is a challenging task and I enjoy it very much. All the while I used to audit factory but now, we being audited by the Standard Malaysia. Although it is tough I love it very much as it gives me the feel how to being audited. Everything went well except what I planned was not in time. We thought of leaving the office at 3pm but was asked to extend our stay and attend the closing meeting. At the end, we move out around 7pm. We were offered to stay another night but considering the snoring, I prefer to go back on the same day. We stop by at TAPAH again and then IPOH for dinner and supper. We have beer to celebrate our day back and some tidbits. I was so tired, sleepy and dizzy. Went on nap after that and forces to stay awake after several minutes just to keep the driver company. I reach home around 1.30am and after unpack and shower I went on bed around 2am. Another day goes.
Sunday, 23 May 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment