Life is getting more boring. I am so tired working in this company. My job and responsibility is now doubled than what I have before. I am too stressful with all the emails. I have to work from 9am to 7pm. Back home I have to continue checking my email and follow up on back logs that left behind while I was in the office. I can no longer stand all this shits.
Although business is getting better but with the competitive price offered by my top management to 1 of the giant hypermarket for Ethical Audit programme, I can just say 1 thing! Stupid! We need to complete approx. 160 factory audit within 3 months period. I cannot imagine how are we going to get it done within 3 months with 5 auditors running. Talking about the charges, we have to do approx. 3 audits to cover 1 audit what we done for other customers. Job is increased, manpower remain the same, charges is below target, is that call business? Shouldn't they think about our capability before accepting the challenges? I wish I can hire more auditors but it is not as easy as I thought off. I need to think about certifying these auditors before allowing them to run the show otherwise we will be penalized. Imagining on the auditor certification process, I rather choose other customer and drop the job. But not within my call since I am just an operation guy. Well, I am now beginning to hate that giant hypermarket. I will no longer want to step my foot on their premise after knowing how horrible and not professional the management is. Shame on them.

No comments:
Post a Comment