I have being working in this company for years and with all my hard work, I was being given the opportunity to climb up after 6 years stagnant as low rank employees. I feel proud of myself for what I am now despite knowing I am not a highly educated. Holding a manager post at my age with diploma is considered fortunate. Taking into consideration of my hard work and efforts I put on through out these years, I deserved for what I am now. I am a though guy taking all the challenges myself and learning the hard way rather than easy path or shortcuts. My success is what I earned not what I asked for put bought it from. I aware that I was being monitored by those sitting 'above' me but recently I notice something weirds happening. After all the handwork and long hours I am working day and day, I was then noticed I was not being appreciated. Not to say not appreciated at all. Sitting in this position / post is an appreciation but doesn't mean that you have to squeeze me like squeezing oranges. I spend my personal time to complete my 'overload' work and taking all the job without complaining. Yes business is not good, that is why I grab those and do it myself without any complain; hoping with the increased volume I can just hire someone else to help me. But doesn't mean I am not responsible! I was accused that me and my direct boss are not working properly and spending too much time on the desk. What the fuck is that means if we being thrown several task, portfolio, project without any assistants? Every time HE goes out for meeting, he will assume we are not working because we are sitting in the office handling all orders and operation. Be honest, I really give up on this and looking forward for a change. I want them to listen and help not accusing and claiming we are not working. Although name as Manager, whatever we do, he will assume it is wrong! worst of all he always says he is correct although barely shown he is wrong! I will pray harder to have a change immediately and accept new challenges. Whether I sit here or I go out to source for better offer I will still going to go thru the tough time, why not a change than sitting the same place?
Friday, 11 June 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment