Sunday, 13 June 2010

12.06.2010 - Final Reno

Finally my house is completely done. After all the years planning to flatten the excessive piece of land right beside my house with concrete wall and floor, finally I got it done. Although it is a bit mess up with sands and dust, I feel better with the new environment rather than before. It took them 1 week to get the job done which cost me MYR5k. The reno was a bit frustrated as the renovator is a bit stupid and idea-less on how to get things done effectively. I need to guide them and throw them some ideas to get it done. Really unbelievable. How could an experience person asking someone that don't know about this kind of work. Anyway I am glad now that everything is done. We just finished cleaning all the mess and notice something is not right with the air-con duct. I will need to ask them to redo some minor reno to get it done perfectly. Hope it doesn't cost most!

No comments: