Wednesday, 7 July 2010

03.07.2010 - Dealing with Morons

Left out all my blogs since end of last month. Have being tied up with lots of works; on my desk and field work. Was told not to spend much time on field since I am responsible on some project that on going. But with the volume of audits that we have now, it leaves me no choice but to work on field and on my desk on the same time. I always have in mind what old people says; if you don't have that big head, don't wear that big hat! Despite making these monkeys aware on our capabilities and lack of workforce, yet they refuse to acknowledge it and insisted to take up the new project from 1 of the local giant hypermarket. Now I need to organize approx. 156 factories / suppliers to be audited against ethical requirement with limited auditors I have. They call me as the lead of the team; SR team - Social Responsibility Solution Team, which has no power over to convince them that we have no capabilities in terms of manpower to cater that much audits that needs to be completed within 3 months. I have being cracking my head for the past few weeks when the project kick off. How to complete 156 sites with 5 approved auditors? Silly aren't they? I have secured 50 sites now and we are not up to neck! I have to move away from my chair and perform audit myself just to cover up sites that over flow from my schedule. Calls from customers and HQ keep bugging me when I was on the field asking where have I been and why I am not on my desk handling what I should do? Are there stupid enough? how to complete that much of audit within 3 months with 5 auditors? 2 of the auditors are manager. And yet they still questioning me why I am out from my desk and what are the other auditors doing? I think managers and those sitting up there are brainless! They just know to instruct, delegate and orders. They don't really want to know the reality and facts. I am so disappointed with these management. I wish they wake up and stand on our shoes rather than throwing silly questions and assuming we are not working. Why promote me if you monkeys doesn't trust me? bastards!!!

No comments: