I have being running around for the past few days. People surrounding me was laughing at me and teasing me. Some says it is a good sign but to me it is suffering. I tried to promote my auditors, increase their salaries as token of appreciation and hire new staffs to lighten the burden but none was accepted. This is really shits! They pay us peanuts and want us to work like cow!
For the past few weeks, I have being travelling and busy with audits. I have to run the program, perform audit, call customers to explain, handling some office admin matters, writing my reports, etc. I flew to Johor last 2 weeks ago and last week was in Alor Setar for audits. After months and years away from the audit, I've lost all the touches and skills which I have old time ago. My apprentice was helpful but still putting too much hope on me to lead the audit rather than helping me up by taking over the lead and refreshing up my old days. I struggle badly to recall all the past and pushes myself hardly to get it done perfectly. Although it is nice to be away from the desk with all the phone calls and emails, it is still a pain in the ass when talking about audit on field. It took me sometimes to tune up when I was in the factory but luckily I still manage to get it done as it should be without any unforeseen circumstances. Its good that these silly auditors are depending on me; indirectly pushing me hardly to catch up my past faster that I ever want to; making my audits successful. I wish I can just on full time auditing rather than sitting in the office listening to monkeys talking and condemning.

No comments:
Post a Comment