Tuesday, 17 August 2010

16.08.2010 - Gastric again!!!

What a Monday. Was expecting a smooth Monday but doesn't seems to work this time. Feel uneasy since I got up from bed. My stomach act strangely and Started to have the burning sensation right between my chest and belly. My gastric is back!! Bloating badly and whatever goes in causes lots of pain. I keep asking what have I done yesterday. I took 2 pack of instant noodle, lack of rest, busy cleaning the house, had my fruit juice in the morning and skip my lunch until 3pm. I took the instant noodle; 1 dry and 1 soup about 3pm. I didn't feel hungry the whole morning since I had my fruit juice along with the remains. I took a nap about 430pm and then by 6pm I went for a jog. I can feel strange in my stomach when I was jogging that time but nothing can stop when I starts to jog. I feel uncomfortable that night by 9pm because I was still full. I only begin to get hungry when mom asked me if I did. I ride my bike out and grab a pack of fried koayteow. It was a mistake after all knowing my stomach is uncomfortable yet I still eating something spicy and oily. The damn pain is now getting severe. I tried to have 2 yogurt drink and even some medicine. Yes I can no longer taking the challenge and I went to see doctor to get off but neither of them works. Hopefully everything is okay by tomorrow mooring. Sent via iPhone

No comments: