Monday, 16 August 2010

15.08.2010 - Strange Feeling

It is another Sunday; full of works to be done especially getting my house cleaned and writing my damn report. Mom was out early in the morning to temple and expecting to return by late evening. It should be a relaxing weekend but knowingly I have to do house work and getting my office work done, it makes me feel like weekdays. What really matter/different today is counting days left before mom going to Singapore looking after sister's newly born son. Not sure how long mom will be there but I start to feel losing her and lonely. I always wanted to be independent but after years being with her I really reluctant to let her go. I know she wants to stay with me but promise is promise. I am going to miss her so much this coming Sunday.
Sent via iPhone

No comments: