It being part of my family heritage that soup is a must in every meals we have. Most of us love to have soup in our meals. I was planning so long to make my own soup this weekend and I did it. It was late though to prepare to cook for the day since I woke up around 930pm. I was planning to cook something but looking at the time and things to do in the house, I decided to make something simple for lunch and also dinner. Soup is the best choice after. I rush out to the market to grab some basic ingredients such as potato, tomato, union, chicken drumstick, some black pepper seed, etc. Once I am back home, I begin cleaning everything and throw it in the bowl and boil it. It taste fantastic and love it so much!!
Tuesday, 28 September 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment