When it comes to weekend, I started to have lots of worries. I have to clean the house, check my email, write my reports and worst of all figuring out what to do through out these 2 days. Well, it is another bori
ng weekend I assume. I have all my days writing my audit report and of course cleaning my house on Saturday. Just to keep myself occupied, I went for hiking at Tokun. I was in the plan to be there alone but, since I need to return someones stainless steel cookware; so I invited her to join me. She is a young cute little girl who seems to interested in me since a year back. I rejected her because of her age and of course discovering we are not suit to be together. What surprises me is she is now back looking after for reunion. She knew I am all alone at home, she never stops calling me and messaging me to make sure I am safe at home. Knowing that I love having soup, she asked her mom to boiled me a soup that day. I was at office that time but when I reached home I sa
w a pack place right beside my pillar with a small note from her. Very touching tough. So... as to pay bay what she have done, I boiled my favorite soup and share with her a small portion as thanking her for the soup she delivered it for me. Since we already meeting each other at Tokun, we both of us took the hike for the day. It is a nice hike but killing after days; muscle pain!. So a day after, I was again sitting in the dinning room trying hardly to finish my audit report and I manage to get it done by 5pm. I was in plan to go jogging but with the raining weather, it leaves me no choice but to sit at home thinking of something else. I was in the plan to make apple cake but after running through what I have in the house, it leave me no choice but to think of something else. I drop mom a call just to check out where is the vanilla placed but was told it is out of stock
! Sister in the other hand, suggesting me to make apple pie since I have lots of apple in the fridge. So took me few minutes to search for the recipe. I finally found the most simple 1 but too lucky that was the silly recipe! It took me half an hour to get the dough done but the amount of ingredient prescribed in the recipe doesn't seems to work out. I stop my pie making and went off for dinner and then at the same time getting the remaining ingredient from the nearest shop. Once I am back home, I continue having my pie making process. And finally I got it done around 1230am. Pretty tiring but worth trying. Well not perfect but kind of tasty too just that the crunchy base is too thick that makes the whole thing looks ugly and taste like cookies than pie. Ah... what a day.
Monday, 27 September 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment