I have another boring weekend today. I woke up late around 11am feeling lazy. Having a quick breakfast and again as usual cleaning my house, throwing something meaning less in the house and doing my cooking for my lunch. I finish everything by 330pm. Took a cold shower and then enjoying my cook. Roasted pork porridge and clean fry veggie that was left over in the fridge since weeks back. This time my porridge is very tasty. I have enhanced the taste compared to previous porridge after I got some secret on how to get the porridge tasty from mom. Took a res
t awhile after my meal and then sleep for an hour. Electricity supply is abit strange since morning have being experiencing intermittent cut off for several time. By the time I awake it was almost six. I grab my key and have a quick change and drove to mengkuang dam; my favorite spot for jogging. Electric supply went off totally before I step out from the house but it wont stop me from going out though. Well I need to burn off what I have taken last Friday. I was having a nice steamboat with my fellow colleagues in the office. It was an amazing treats and all of us enjoying the gathering so much. Well with drink and foods it leaves me no choice but to burn it off on Saturday and Sunday. I sweat alot and very tired. Imagining the house cleaning and then jogging. Man I am wondering why am I stressing myself so much. Well my day yet completed as I still need to travel down to night market to grab some vegetables that I usually blend and drink in the morning. By the time I reach home it was late and hungry. With the remains I have in the kitchen I clean up the porridge and again back to quietness in the house. After switching from 1 to another channel finally give up and jump on my bed hoping to rest early. But again winding till 2 am. What a day. Life's goes on and yet nothing is that exciting about so far.
Send via iPhone
Send via iPhone

No comments:
Post a Comment