I hate girls crying especially when there is nothing causes them to cry in reality. Having too much of thoughts that doesn't exist at all or yet being real or something that wont happen at all; are not the best excuse to cry or ruining the relationship. To me this is call a threat. I hate seeing or hearing girl crying but of course it depends on what types of cry as long it does have a strong reason why they should cry. Of course there is a reason why we cry right?
So I received this call from someone who have being serving me with wonderful meal that day started off with lots of accuses that I am not satisfy with her performance, her attitude, her ability to handle house work, so and so where I didn't even have come across of it at all. Of course I was a bit disappointed seeing her wandering around while I am busy cleaning the house, watering the plant and even washing my car. I just want her to offer me a hand or at least an offer to help. Instead she is having her time looking at me and walking around the house looking for something to do. Well I did not blaming her at all just because she is still new to my house and in my life. Everyone need times to get used to the place where they stay put at and to be in somewhere they not used to. I am frustrated but I did not show her any reaction except teasing her for not helping me to grabs my cloths and fold it after I washed them. I think she must have being to sensitive about it and blaming herself for being not able to help me and begin accusing me that I am not satisfy with her and accusing her not familiar with house work. Worst of all, she was saying that she did all the works in the house and not being able to help me my house doesn't means she knows nothing to become a good partner or a housewife. Well, she got the point but she further added; she have being doing house work at home is more than enough and does not need to prove to me by doing it in my house. That really pissed me off. I tried to talked to her and cool her down but she talks none stop assuming she is exactly right while I am not suppose to have the thought she is not a good housewife. Honestly I did not have that thought at all. To me it is my house and it is my duty to keep them clean and I don't need anyone to help me! Well, again I blows me off and I started to call off the phone call and ask her to think whatever she want and I am giving up with her. Well that does not make things better infact aggravating the situation. I am fine with it and sometimes being alone is way much better than being attached by several aliens. I feel released after that but hours later, I received many messages from her apologizing for what she did on the phone. I am not really angry but I just feel being too tired to handle such situation every time I involve in this kind of relationship. I don't know are they crying just to get my sympathy or purposely trying to test my concern over them? To me it is silly! I am taking a break and wanted to have open relationship than committed with aliens!

No comments:
Post a Comment