Tuesday, 16 November 2010

01.11.2010 - Travelling AGAIN

I am really out of my mind. I just returned from KL days before and now again I am asked to attend a conference in Singapore last minute. I was in the thought that I would escape this conference and rest myself in piece for few days before I fly down to Singapore for the TAPA training on 3 & 4th November. Well things never go that well for me though; so I was called early in the morning on last Friday to be in the Singapore to back my management up on technical issues. My plan and schedules was messed and I was so pissed off with the extreme travelling for the past few weeks ago. I have to book my flight myself and organize my things soonest possible. I wish I have PA to tidy up my things and follow up my back log if possible. 1st November, I took an evening flight down to Singapore and as usual, sister and her family fetch me at the airport. We headed straight to the nearest mall to grab myself a suit since I was asked to have suit (office jacket) in this conference. The damn thing cost me SG$259 but I think it is worth the price. I thought of getting myself 1 but fortunately I allowed to claim it from my company since I am now a manager who entitle for suit purchase every 5 years. Not bad huh? We were abit rush that time because of our appointment in dinner. We have Korean food which is quite okay but definitely not my type of food though. Pretty rush and I am so exhausted because have being travelling up and down for the past few months.

No comments: