Thursday, 28 October 2010

26.10.2010 - 1 bait 2 fish?

Nothing is tougher than given to chance to choose whom you loved most. I hate being into this kind of situation especially to make a decision whom I should choose to live with. I am not being lost and taking the most dangerous challenge by attaching with two at once. When I am so lonely, I was praying so hard to have one as a companion but when it comes, I begin to feel odd. I wish life is that simple and straight ahead? Now there is one that younger than me 8 years and one is older than I am 1 year. Of course, having the one younger is always the choice but whenever I am around with her, I think of the one older than me. However, when I am with the one older than I am, I think of the one younger than me. This is the silliest thing I ever come across throughout my life. During my young time, I am good in making this kind of decision and knowingly whom should I take and whom should I leave behind. Now I am just like an old man losing all my senses. I cannot deny anymore that I am going older day by day except taking step ahead of how to lead my days and what I need to do to complete my life and day. Hitherto, I still wonder what the correct path to move on is. I wish I know! Nevertheless, for now, I just need to struggle more with two of them until the day either one get to know the truth and leave first. I am so selfish! I lost all my senses. I am just another loser in this event

No comments: