Wow, 1 day at sister's house, 2 days in Hotel Peninsula Excelsior and then back
to sister house until weekend? Yeah... stupid isn't it? After the conference, I need to suffer for another 2 days in the same place where the conference we held. This time, is full training course that takes 2 days talking about Freight Security Requirement which is due to be launched by early next year. I hate having too much of training especially similar course, repeatedly done with different coaching and clarification. It makes everyone even more confused than before. And of course making my job even tougher than ever. I am the lead in the team and again with all the doubts I have with the team, now the organization is making more mess on it by having different point of view and teaching which is not par to the requirement. End of the day everyone is looking at me asking which is the correct one while those who pretend to be more genius than ever is g
oing against me for what the organization is claiming correct but not consistent to the written requirement. Miserable. 2 days - 3rd and 4th is so horrible, we were tested at the end of the day and guess what I score highest in the class. I was given the privilege to stood up at the stage and receive my certificate of attendance which look even silly. The one who copied my test paper, my boss, did the same too. We were also asked to have short presentation to share our experience with everyone but I rejected the offer since it is a last minute call and we are not prepared. Unfortunately we were called and luckily my boss name is called rather than mine. Everyone is looking at me hoping that I am the one to be there but I was praying hardly that my boss is the one to go out rather than me. Boss ma! Anyway it is over now and I am now free from all the hassle. We went off separate ways and I headed back home at Pasir Ris where sister stays and took a shower and rest awhile before I hooked up with my notebook again clearing my email. Will spend few more days there until weekend with mom and sister and will be back home on noon flight on Sunday. Ops... attached a photo of 'me' camouflage
to sister house until weekend? Yeah... stupid isn't it? After the conference, I need to suffer for another 2 days in the same place where the conference we held. This time, is full training course that takes 2 days talking about Freight Security Requirement which is due to be launched by early next year. I hate having too much of training especially similar course, repeatedly done with different coaching and clarification. It makes everyone even more confused than before. And of course making my job even tougher than ever. I am the lead in the team and again with all the doubts I have with the team, now the organization is making more mess on it by having different point of view and teaching which is not par to the requirement. End of the day everyone is looking at me asking which is the correct one while those who pretend to be more genius than ever is g
oing against me for what the organization is claiming correct but not consistent to the written requirement. Miserable. 2 days - 3rd and 4th is so horrible, we were tested at the end of the day and guess what I score highest in the class. I was given the privilege to stood up at the stage and receive my certificate of attendance which look even silly. The one who copied my test paper, my boss, did the same too. We were also asked to have short presentation to share our experience with everyone but I rejected the offer since it is a last minute call and we are not prepared. Unfortunately we were called and luckily my boss name is called rather than mine. Everyone is looking at me hoping that I am the one to be there but I was praying hardly that my boss is the one to go out rather than me. Boss ma! Anyway it is over now and I am now free from all the hassle. We went off separate ways and I headed back home at Pasir Ris where sister stays and took a shower and rest awhile before I hooked up with my notebook again clearing my email. Will spend few more days there until weekend with mom and sister and will be back home on noon flight on Sunday. Ops... attached a photo of 'me' camouflage
No comments:
Post a Comment