Tuesday, 16 November 2010

05.11.2010 - Peninsula Excelsior

Not bad at all. Recalling my stay in that hotel, I am so amazed that the hotel was newly renovated and look great. I thought that it is a lousy hotel and looks horrible. Hotel Excelsior in Ipoh which I thought they are the same was a cheap and lousy hotel I ever stayed. Fortunately they are totally different and the one I am staying is perfectly furnished and presentable. It cost me SG$190 per night without GST and other charges. Breakfast is included but I did not enjoy it that much since I am abit hurry for the past 2 days. Broadband service is good, toilet / wash room is nice with see through glass to the bed room and room service is perfect. Take a look at the picture I posted. Sis and mom was travelling down with me from her house to the hotel since I need to be stationed there with my fellow colleagues. Baby Lucas followed us and he slept on my bed like little angel. We keep laughing as the kind size bed is huge while he is just a tiny little boy with pacifier on the big bed. Love to cuddle that little monster. Everyone left at 9pm; after BIL reached. 2 night stay in that hotel is awesome. Well if it is on my cost, nah.. won't even think of it at all.

No comments: