I have 2 more days before being slaughtered. Yeah.... again the training program on managing people and performance program. This is the final stage and I have to deal with all the managers and other participants on some project presentation. I was so busy with my work and all the home work which I am suppose to prepare for this final module is left behind until the last 2 days before where I begin populating and preparing for the presentation. This will be tough especially standing in front of everyone including whole Malaysia's division manager talking about my work and how to get my project establish, managing it and optimized the revenue and manpower. I done with the slides about 10 pages and started to do some rehearsal myself in the room after work. A copy of it being made available to my boss but after all the hard work and rehearsal I did, it is just a waste after all. I was told that 10 slides is too much and does not meet his requirement. I am very pissed off initially but after having a second thought, well he is just making me look better and presentable. No doubt it is a disappointment but knowingly he is helping me to get things done better is really making me feel much better. I took the challenge by going through the slides again after being fully amended by them (bosses). I did twice rehearsal on that nite and was hoping I would able to catch and make the presentation flows smoothly. I try harder to digest what they are trying to addressed in the slide although it looks strange to me. Hopefully things goes well. Just that it is too short notice for me since I need to travel tomorrow (11.11.2010) and have limited time to go through it again. The stress and tense I am going through... is unexplainable. With the fears and nervous I just wish it is over soonest possible. Sooner or later I am so sure I will be the next heart problem patient.
Thursday, 18 November 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment