Thursday, 18 November 2010

18.11.2010 - Perfect Dinner

Damn lucky I am. I have someone special that have being accompanying me for the past 1 month and preparing my dinner most of the time. Amazing huh? Difficult to find a young girl that know how to cook and look after their partner but I found 1. She is younger than me 8 years which I am a bit concern of; lovely, small size and very good in cooking. Although I already taken my dinner at office, I still make myself to finish the food she prepared because if I don't they will stop doing it. Sometimes I just asking myself what I want after all. She is the one that I believe she can look after me and my family but just that the feel is yet deep inside. I guess its being too long for me to be single which have makes me feel odd when it is time to choose and decide. She is wonderful in terms of her characters, her love and her caring. Just that I am so defensive trying not to hurt myself. I know age is not really a boundary but I just too scared that she might regret in times to come. Well I think too much I guess. I am so sure she is the one I am looking for just that I need to grow up and take it and leave the others behind. Take a look at the food she prepared for me today. Amazing and delicious. Just can't wait to give her a big kiss.

No comments: