Finally my travelling marathon is over. I am going to have my full stay in Penang for this week and hopefully more rest and sleep. What I need to do now is to clear off all my emails and follow up on some issues that left behind for the past few weeks. Bosses have being calling me to station in HQ for 2 weeks just to get myself used to the managing environment as they want me to be controlling more rather than remotely from Penang. Well, I guess I would like to stay as long as I can in Penang and definitely not for these few days. Many things I need to do, house cleaning and clearing my old emails. Hope I get more rest and sleep. I just got frustrated for the day because there are so many incoming calls and orders the very first day I am back from office. Too many things to handle in a day. Just can't wait to leave the company soonest possible.
Thursday, 18 November 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment